What's worse?

What could be worse than a Space Marine Legion that fell to the Chaos powers and rebelled against everything they once respected? We don't know, but it was probably pretty bad.



Friday, December 3, 2010

MJ;-) Project Log: Logan's Hunters, Logan and Njal

















Hmmmm... Looks like a week has (almost) passed me by, and no updates to the blog.

Epic Fail on the 12 step program.

In my defense, its been a busy week. Work has had me slammed, there's been a death in my family, AND I'm gearing up to run a TOYS FOR TOTS 40k tournament tomorrow.




A few weeks ago, I managed to finish SQUAD 2 for my LOGAN'S HUNTERS army.

At pretty much the same time, I painted my two characters - Logan Grimnar, and Njal Stormcaller.

So today, I'll post up some pictures of these bad asses!

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so given my time constraints today, I think I'll just let the pictures do (most of) the talking.




















No comments:

Post a Comment