What's worse?

What could be worse than a Space Marine Legion that fell to the Chaos powers and rebelled against everything they once respected? We don't know, but it was probably pretty bad.



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Silver Tower/Crystal Spire


I am a member of TechShopRDU. One of the tools they have there is an Epilog Helix 45 laser cutter. With this I have been able to cut out some custom mega-Apocalypse templates (a 15" blast, to name one) and a few other goodies for our games. One thing I'm working on now is a Tzeentch Silver Tower, inspired a bit from here.
The above picture is a rendering from Rhino3D of all of the panels I'm working on for my Silver Tower. For a bit of scale, the tower is 28" high and the bottom makes a 6" wide hexagon. It's big.
My friend, Curt, had a great suggestion. We could make two different designs for the etching on the panels; one for Eldar and one for Tzeentch. I think that's a great idea. They could both use the same data sheet. We'll call the Eldar one a Crystal Spire. What do you think?

1 comment: