What's worse?

What could be worse than a Space Marine Legion that fell to the Chaos powers and rebelled against everything they once respected? We don't know, but it was probably pretty bad.



Saturday, March 6, 2010

Welcome!

Hey, everyone! (Anyone?) Welcome to "Deleted from Imperial Records." This is going to be another in the long line of Games Workshop Warhammer 40,000 blogs. We hope you like it.

I'm MattP. I've been playing 40k since Rogue Trader. My main armies are Eldar and Chaos although I have a Daemonhunter and a Catachan army that both refuse to ever be painted. (The Catachans are all metal, if that tells you anything.) I'm rather prolific and like nothing more than to make up new rules and scenarios. Once upon a time this got me in the position to help play test many official 40k products as an "Ancient and Honourable Techpriest." Alas, that program has gone the way of the dodo, so any of my official projects are few and far between.

Due to a childhood obsession with Godzilla movies, I am also crazy for titans and anything huge. Not sure if this makes me a power gamer or not because I am just as happy to play against my creations as to play them myself. Adding both the rules-making and the mega-monsters aspects of my personality together has lead to us playing a lot of narrative Apocalypse battles. We have been basing these off of the Apoc-Eclipse web page. I don't know how much I'll divide between here and there.

I'll be making most of my posts about either new units/rules or model making. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment