What's worse?

What could be worse than a Space Marine Legion that fell to the Chaos powers and rebelled against everything they once respected? We don't know, but it was probably pretty bad.



Wednesday, March 10, 2010

THANKS to Ron Saikowski

I just wanted to take a quick moment to give Ron S over at From The Warp a huge THANK YOU for putting Deleted From Imperial Records on the FTW Blogger Roll.

Ron's FTW blog was one of the very first ones I began to RSS feed into my Google Reader. In fact, it was shortly after I started following Ron's blog that he expanded his solo FTW effort to the coalition of blogs it is today. I want to say that it all started with something like Ron and 4 or 5 other blogs, but I could be wrong. Regardless, the FTW coalition has grown to over 500 blogs, with probably close to 1,000 individuals involved (given that some of the blogs, like us here at DFIR, are group efforts).

Ron, THANK YOU for all your efforts getting FTW where it is today, and thanks for rounding up some of the very best 40k blogs out there in the blogosphere. We here at Deleted From Imperial Records are grateful for your (probably too frequently UN-thanked) efforts!

KUDOS!

From the Warp FTW!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, but it's you guys that make the hobby what it is.
    I'm just trying to share it with everyone else.

    ReplyDelete