What's worse?

What could be worse than a Space Marine Legion that fell to the Chaos powers and rebelled against everything they once respected? We don't know, but it was probably pretty bad.



Saturday, March 6, 2010

Greetings from MJ;-)!

Greetings, and welcome to our new blog! MattP, HMT, and MJ;-) (me) will be posting here various things related to our 40k hobbies.

We all probably have our own, and often different, priorities for this blog, but don't hold us to any particular Modus Operandi. In the end, this blog will likely cover any and all topics even slightly related to Warhammer 40,000. I'm sure we'll cover topics ranging from the modeling, converting, scratch-building, and painting side of things, to homemade rules and other Apocalypse-related content, to Army Lists and Battle Reports, even to those things that help our hobby yet are not directly related to it such as photography tips, casting, and maybe even the video game side of things.

As for me, I began my 40k career shortly after the release of 3rd Edition - mid-1997, I believe. My first army was Dark Angels, and was quickly augmented a couple years later by my Eldar army. Over the years I have branched out into Chaos Marines and Deathwing (and have more-or-less dropped non-Deathwing Dark Angels until they get a more deserving codex). I have enough Eldar and Black Legion for Apocalypse games, and am currently "in progress" on two projects (replacing my old metal Deathwing army with a "Chaoswing" army thanks to those awesome Doombringer Annihilation Forces from last summer; and Deathguard). I also have an upcoming "secret" project, one which will unfold here on this blog.

So WELCOME. We look forward to this new undertaking of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment