What's worse?

What could be worse than a Space Marine Legion that fell to the Chaos powers and rebelled against everything they once respected? We don't know, but it was probably pretty bad.



Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Signing in... Late as usual

Here goes my first post on DFIR (D'FIR? Da Fear! hmm I like that...).

I'm a mediocre player, mediocre painter and mediocre converter so my posts will likely reflect that. I promise that they'll be exciting to read, in a middle of the road sort of way.

I'm currently working on an Ork army. After running Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Daemon Hunters and Eldar in various states of completion I've decided that I won't field my Orks in public unless everything is complete. That was 14 months ago and they've yet to see a game outside my house.

Someday, someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment